About Our Kittens
- Heidi holds the kittens until they are 12 weeks old. They learn so much from their moms and siblings during the extra 3 weeks they are held.
- The kittens come with a 2 year congenital defect warranty.
- During their time with Heidi, they are socialized with other cats, dogs, and other noises so they are not as scared going to their furever home.
- The kittens receive their first 2 series of kittens shots, and 2 series of de-wormings.
- With proof of alteration, you will receive TICA registration paperwork on your kitten
- Heidi was first introduced to the ragdoll breed in the late 80’s/early 90’s. Her grandfather’s neighbor was moving and needed to rehome his ragdoll, Coonie. When she would go down to Florida to visit my grandparents, she would spend time with Coonie, and fell in love with how Coonie loved to be around people. Heidi always had domestic cats growing up, but after spending time with Coonie, she grew to love the ragdoll breed.
- When Heidi was older, she owed a few ragdolls, and started to learn more about them. She decided to start breeding the ragdolls so other people could come to love the breed as much as she does.
- She started her own cattery in 2013, and named it “Haviland’s Heavenly Blue Eyed Dolls” in honor of her grandfather, Ned Haviland, since he was the one who introduced her to the ragdoll breed.
Miss Piggy is a blue point with a blaze and mitts
Dilly Dilly is a seal point with a blaze and mitts
Mitts is a seal lynx with mitts
Rain is a future Queen. She is a blue point.
Daenerys is a blue bi-color.
Breea is a blue lynx torrie
Noodles is a seal point.
Gucci is a seal point with mitts.
Photo and description of a queen coming soon
Willow is a blue point
Meeko is a mink bi-color
Dewy is a seal point with a blaze and mitts